peter is back!

ermmm...so..my back is quite ok now..din't feel pain..and i dun wan to put the medicine at my back..coz it make me feels itchy and allergy with it.seems quite ok now..but not dare to train my lower back yet..myb i'll go back johor nxt week..if not,end of this month.oh,there'll be alot of holiday on friday.i heard my frend say there're 5 holidays fall on friday ,continuosly 5 weeks.but the holidays r not my matter..as i dun hv any classes on friday at all..feel sad..haha..but i'm lucky too,coz others hv to replace their class on other days,making it interrupted.
i went to do some workout just now.everything is fine.no pain!and i run again.i wanna participate in nxt yr's running events.but traffic and time is a problem.furthermore..i don't know which event is standard 1...hahahah...but 1 of the most important event is nusajaya run.i'll try half marathon this time.21km.

i just came back...i bought a big bottle of hundred plus in cold storage just now..and the casher was a very old woman..her eye sight not good..and she counts money v slow!!most of the time i will change a counter!!but i pay at her counter just now.she saw i wearing very sporty.then she asked me:"are u going to finish this in 1 day?the sugar content is v high!u can't do tis!!.".i replied:"oh..definitely not..i'll drink it seperately in few days..".i felt warm.warm from my deep heart.we're human..we should take care of everyone..no matter who is she/he..no matter what he done..remember,we're the same species.i was some kind of respect her..she is old..and she's willing to come out and work..instead of staying home...and the company gave her a chance..didn't care about her age and her ability.

ermm..alone in room..xiao qi went back jb liao..going out wif my frend to eat later..oh...and my room is really messy..that day huh..when i throw the rubbish bag out of my room..i found out there was something creeping on it...oh my god.....i thought it would only happen in the kitchen!!xiao qi's fault!he ask me to throw..then i say i'll throw..then i everyday say that...hahahah...he should throw ma...hahah..tired wor..wanna sleep and clean the room..bye bye..good afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment