the funniest dialouge i ever heard

(scene 1)-during the recycle activity of tzu chi
a resident carrying a furl of newspaper and walked to us,1 of us went to help him,lets call him "A."the moment the resident past the newspaper to A,
A:"is this newspaper?".
resident:"yes.".
idiot question

(scene 2)-my sis and her bf,on the car while i was at the backseat.going to ss2 after a walk in klcc
wendy:"yerr...i wanna buy the coat!!".
leong:"then why don't u buy it?".
wendy:"u don't want let me buy!".
leong:"when i say i don't want let u buy??u wana buy then buy la!".
wendy:"i don't want to waste your money,if u really got heart want buy for me,u should have bought it for me already.".
leong:"ah...then tonight we go buy!".
wendy:"don't want,u din't insist to ask me buy just now.u just simply paltered me and kept saying "good,o nice...,ok la this 1 suit u.." u din't say "wah this coat really beautifull!!".everytime like that de la u...(abit angry)."
leong and me:"......................................................................................................".

silent untill SS2
my future brother-in-law,do u really have that enough ability to withstand my sister's changeable and unpredictable 's temper?

1 comments:

lee jin | October 17, 2009 at 11:38 PM

wakakakakakakakakakakakaka~

Post a Comment