half-handicapped peter


so...xee kept ask me to see a doctor..i don't want a western doctor..cause i think they'll ask me to scan x-ray for sure..so..my backbone has no problem,but muscle is inflaming.i still went for workout and basketball..how silly I'm..
another problem on me..that is not causes by the fell down.my leg is bending outside slowly..doctor said I'm not a fat guy,shouldn't have this problem..besides,my family don't have any1 with "O" shape leg,and i'm only 18!for an athlete,a runner..knee is their half-life..leg is their everything..but now,i'm nearly half-handicapped.i hv to use 2x more effort then normal people...that's why everytime i go upstairs the sound so big..the steps so heavy like elephant.
so..stop all sports recently..having some med..under observation of my leg..stop all training for leg..i cant sprint,cant jump,I'm already handicapped.he said the adjustment using machine has a 70% rate of succession..i certainly don't wanna be that 30%!i think it means that,after adjustment I'll become higher a bit..is it meaning that i will run faster or jump higher?haha...

what can i do now..rest...and rest...my leg..come back..
(picture-number 14th in johor-singapore 2nd link international bridge run.10km boys under 18.more than 5000 people participated in this category).this is a quite famous competition..half-marathon and full-marathon oways participated by foreigner.number 1-7 winner all from kenya.other countries like bahrain and many african semi-pro runner gathered there.

this is my 1st ever running competition with money award.i remembered i waited to get the money for v long..queing outside..with a v short running pant..a singlet..and the weather was damn hot..the sunlight shot on my skin..i dunno hw to describe it.*THIS IS THE MOMENT I HATE THE MOST IN MY LIFE*my bag was at the starting point...i dun wanna be rude..but i can only say damn it..why they set the ending point different with starting point!!before running,i din't put my bag together wif my frends..at another side..jus on the floor..i wanted to place it with my frend's bag,but sudenli they start to countdown 5mins for the starting of the competition.
no 1 can give me a jacket n trouser.i went in to c the officer,and he ask me wats my name,ic num,study at where,live at where...coz i dun hv anything to prove my identity..after i tell him all my persona information,he gave me the prize.it was only rm50..haha..and all my frends kept asking me to treat them..after that..the bus fetch me n my frends back to sch..but hav to take my bag 1st..then we went back to highway..and the driver drop me at the roadside..i ran across the road..in the highway!!!!to the another side(starting point)where i put my bag there.it was alone,near the entrance..i was quite shocked when i saw my bag is still there,nobody steal it??i quickly wear up sport suit written "johor" on the back.*THIS,IS THE MOST HAPPY MOMENT IN MY LIFE*.
all the people on bus blame me coz they waste their time waiting me to take my things..then...another problem happened again...our bus has broken up..gear 3 up to gear 5 malfunction..only can use gear 2.so we stopped by the roadside,waiting for another bus to come..here comes again..all scolded me becoz they belived that i bring them these problem!what can i say??

i really enjoy that run so much..i was in a very good condition..i believe i can get at least top3 if i got a good starting position...u know?i was at the back...crowded by few thousand of participant in front..those got medals were all at the very front lines..i still remember..i was ready and posed my starting pattern.then the person next to me said:"are u belong to this category?".hmm...am i look old???or my muscle too big so u tot i was big guy??hahahah...then..the competition started..i keep cutting ppl at the 1st 1.5km.i dunno what position i'm now..i could only run...then i stepped on the bridge to singapore...helicopter with cameras fly over my top...jus few metres away...imagine that kind of big competition!and it was really enjoy to run on a bridge!not like the bridge in perak kampar!
the bus cuming from singapore passed-by from the opposite road,every1 on the bus was looking at me.i was running alone.i keep breathing..keep telling myself in my mind:do not give up.but my leg is telling me that it wanna give up.it was all about hw determine u're..u can stop and drink water v comfortably,or keep running without knowing whether u could win the race.i never stop in any race..
running in a very big step..i was finding the feeling of competition...when u use ur determination to run,u'll feel nothing on ur leg..ur legs are just like feather..no pain no feeling of tired..that's it..800m to the end,i started to sprint.my leg suddenly cramped.i keep on looking at my back to ensure that no one will cut over me..and holding my tight while running....the girls group almost finished their race..so they were watching at me..till the end.
the medical team came to me and ask me am i ok. i just kept on shake my head..is end...i got a card..number 14..i knew i got a medal..i was happy..but it wasn't what i want-champion.i really like the feeling...reach the end point before of everyone...no 1 is there..and u could enjoy milo without queing!!!
how i get the medal??this is it..
wake up 4.30am,have a piece of chocalate or glucose.grab a towel,put on running shoes,and jump out from my house's gate(i never open it).it is oways cold in the morning.v dark..lamp posts are limited.no cars on the road at all.the world just like in silent mode.what can i hear is the sound of breathing...inhale and exhale...cold wind blowing on me..feeling good...passed by the main road,normally i'll see the bus cuming out from bus station.the 1st bus was scheduled on about 5.30am.take a look on my swatch..oh dude,u're late today!there's a mosque..they will start their solat subur early in the morning..quite noisy..especially friday..at the seaside,i can c some ah ma n ah gong..wake up so early to go exercise..sometimes the sky will rain..blush off all my sweat..i just scared to get thunder strike..hhaha...after about 1 hour jog,i back to home again.then go sch..
afternoon session start at 4.30pm.normally 3 hrs trainning.
how much effort u pay,how much u will gain.

i think..i'm only suitable to run long distance..i'm not for basketball..not for track and field..
i will get back to my own running track 1 day.wait for me.

1 comments:

Sshuang | November 1, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Jia You o ..
Get well soon ..
Take care ya ..
Long distance runner ..

Post a Comment