utarian games??

went out fot pizza hut with 3 guys from klang and another 2 from johor.it was a wrong decision...Z started to play the game.the loser is going to drink the mixture of cheese powder,pepper,sos,pineapple at the top of pizza and coke.i'm the luckiest to be the 1st person to lose.i just drank,didn't actually drink it,i jus seepped into my mouth and vomit it out later.then,they play again and again.at last,all of us are losers.they drink half cup of the "award".disgust and...disgust.i won't go pizza hut with u all anymore!
my back is still hurting...i squeezed so much counterpain at there but still not feeling well.so,i got an excuse for myself to rest more.haha~
i received my new pendrive from supernova.i'hv really no idea how she bent my old pendrive...i asked her to giv me all sem2 stuff by saving it into my pendrive..i'hv the responsible for it too...feel so embarrasing to take that kingston...16gb rm97..sorry huh nova...but your monthly income from tuition class not less wor...hahaha~
so i downloaded microsoft visual c++ express edition(2010 beta 2) today.the GUI is v nice!i'm quite interested in programming..i got cert for c++ ho!!wahaha~myb next year i'll take some course or just spend some time on learning programming.
today quite cold...the computer room in utar is damn cold........like in the fridge!!i wanna wake up early..but those crazy guys brought me out jus now...that's why i'm still blogging now..
spent almost rm50 today!ouch~no money edi la!brush teeth and sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment