new sem new life

came back to pj today.not feeling very well..don't know why everytime go my little aunt house sure get flu!1 more week the 2nd sem will be started.as a hardworking boy, i deicded to come back earlier so that i can get used to my new place.my new housemate all studying degree last yr.except for my roomate who is from jb,he's also my formal classmate in TD7(new sem will staying different class).okay..erm..they're not scary actually,but there's 1 gor gor keep always shouting..i'hv no idea what he shout for..o!the jie jie next to my room looks not bad, but too old for me!wahaha...i not dare to go out of my room because when see them i dunno what to talk, but i will feel paiseh if not talking anything..i'll only say "hello" and only hello.the 2nd reason is...there's a dog!little white dog!its not fierce at all, but i just don't like dog..everytime he saw me sure bark at me!today he tried to get in my room, i closed the door quickly n hit on it!wahhaha..i'm not maltreating him ok?hey,this is private property, u can't just rush into my room without my permission,mr.xiao bai!

then,i spent about 4 hrs to clean my room and washing clothes.this is my 1st time to wash cloth using hand!well,talented peter has invented a new way to wash cloth.put all your clothes into a pail and pour in detergent+water, aussume that the pail is a washing machine, use ur hands to stir it quickly in clockwise and a sudden anti-clockwise direction for about 2 mins,rinse thoroughly,that's it.it's no necessary to award me a small noble prize..hehe..

and i started to go gym again after rested more than 1 month.all my muscle are soft and my strength level has dropped.gotta regain it as soon as i can.owh,thanks again for the nike glove gifted by willy,wilson and wolf.triple W!i wanted to play basketball in the evening but ended up with having dinner infront of my laptop and then sit until now!haha..i told myself,for this new sem i'm nt going to stay up late anymore,the limit is 11pm..but its already 1?!??!i din't realised!omg!u see,time passes so fast!

i found a best place to make a record of my daily spend,here.haha,u all don't mind right?
so,today i felt damn regret to buy that 2 small chocalate bars,they cost me rm6!i won't go that black shop anymore!the 1 beside motor shop!+
2meals=rm7.20
3months membership of gym=rm135
40sen of oxygen water
total=rm 148.60
i'hv started to feel hungry..wanna sleep liao!good night everyone and happy blogging!

5 comments:

♥ xee ♥ | October 13, 2009 at 8:39 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ xee ♥ | October 13, 2009 at 8:39 PM

oh my dear i prefer you write in mandarin

qing | October 13, 2009 at 8:42 PM

hi..welcome to our blog world..ohya..take care ya,dun fall sick again o..n chocolate banana cake s the best..wahaha..

Sshuang | October 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM

he said must leave comment .. ok .. haha ... jia you for new sem ..

peter | October 13, 2009 at 10:22 PM

walao..leave tis kind of comment...

Post a Comment